is a professional communication software for serial port, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP
Comm Operator makes it more efficient for development of hardware-software application, client-server application as well as internet application.
It will boost the speed to design, development, debug and test applications and
hardware devices, such as relay boards, Electronic Total Station, Global
Positioning System, chemical and medical analysis instruments, DMX devices and SMTP protocol etc.
It can send and receive data in high speed. Data can be viewed in Text,
Hex and Decimal format.
It's also able to create complex structure data, like ZigBee/XBee API data
framework or GIS Garmin data package.
All data are stored in lists which can be
accessed easily from GUI. Data can be sent automatically with flexible auto
sending rules. Perl, Python and Ruby script are supported as well as user's EXE
and Plug-in dll.
Data list can be created to a COP file. COP file can be opened by Comm Operator Pal, which is
FREE lite version of Comm Operator.
For system designer, Comm Operator will save your time and money to build
prototype. The protocol design can be done with Comm Operator only. The content
in send data list can be used as test data for later development.
For software programmer
and hardware engineer, Comm Operator can simulate the
software and hardware. The system can be developed parallel and find out the problem
For engineers who test and deploy the system, Comm Operator is the right tool
for unit test. It can be setup as environment for parts before put the system
For support work, Comm Operator can create COP file and help customers
problem in communication layer easily.
- Communicate with Serial Port, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, FTDI
- Work with Serial Port, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Asynchronous sending and receiving data
- Support binary panel and TLS
- Support quick send panel and sending a file
- Support terminal window and remote access
- Dedicated input panel for structured data
- With specific send panel for NCD relay boards
- Multiple customized panel for user's specific data
- Send receive and view data in Text, Hex and Decimal format
- Send data repeatedly with specified interval automatically
- Send single data and group data automatically according to auto send rules
- Support Perl, Python and Ruby Script to send data automatically
- Support third party's Plug-in (.net dll) and user own EXE to send data automatically
- Built-in Echo function for loopback test
- Built-in checksum for Parity, Modular sum and Position-dependent checksums
- Organized data in list and work with multiple send data list
- Create send data list from Text, Hex and Decimal files directly
- Copy and paste data between different lists
- Drag and drop to open send data list directly
- Detect all available COM ports automatically
- Save log file automatically
- Keep all settings for later use
- Create COP file with current setting and data list for free tool
Comm Operator Pal