It’s very simple and easy to create virtual key fob to control your external devices with N-Button.
- Download and install N-Button
- Download N-Button Configuration File for Key Fob (*.nbc)
- Run N-Button to open N-Button Manager dialog.
- Click Load to import *.nbc file to add background and buttons automatically. Please select the right relay board, COM Port and Baud Rate. Get relay board from National Control Devices.
- Click OK, the Key Fob will float on your desktop now.
- You can create your own key fob with background and button images.
Video: How to Create 2-button Virtual Key Fob
Video: Control Relay Board with Virtual Key Fob