N-Button Pro/Lite supports Actions List. It allows you to add several actions to a list. The actions list can be executed easily by clicking a Customized Button.
Here will show you how to use Actions List.
The example task : turn on 4 relay channels one by one with 10 seconds interval, and then turn all off after 20 seconds.
1. After launching N-Button Pro/Lite Manager, add the device to Device Manager.
2. Add a Relay Button widget to toggle all relay channels. Click the Relay Button, all 4 relay channels should be turned ON and OFF. This is to test whether the relay board works well with N-Button software.
3. Re-open N-Button Manager panel by right-click the Relay Button or N-Button icon on Windows status bar.
4. Click Actions List button to add My List. Add Relay Action and Wait action shown as below one by one.
Action Setting for Relay 1 ON.
Action Setting for Wait 10 seconds.
5. Add a Customized Button My Control. Select Actions List My List for My Control button Click Action.
6. After all above settings, click the My Control button on the desktop. The relays will be turned on one by one after 10 seconds, and then all off after 20 seconds.
This is a very simple example for how to use Actions List. You can have a lots of Actions list according to your applications. All Action Types supported in N-Button can be added to the list.