Relay Timer R1X software allows you to control 1-channel ProXR relay board manually and automatically according to timing schedule setting.
Here will show you how to control 1-channel ProXR relay board of National Control Devices with Relay Timer R1X software.
1. Plug-in power for 1-channel ProXR relay board, and connect it to your computer through Serial Port, USB or Ethernet interface.
2. Download, install and run Relay Timer R1X.
3. Click Configure button to open Configuration panel.
- Select Manufacturer – National Control Devices
- Select Device Type – ProXR
- Select connection interface
- Serial Port/USB for RS-232 and USB interface, select the right Port Name and Baud Rate 115200 for ProXR relay board
- Network for Ethernet interface, input IP address and Port 2101 for ProXR relay board
4. Click OK button on Configuration panel. You will see the connection information about the relay board and a flashing arrow shown on the status bar. That means the ProXR relay board has been connected with Relay Timer R1X software.
5. It’s ready to control the relay board manually with Relay Timer R1X.
- Click Manual button down to step into manual control mode
- Click On/Off slider to control relay manually
6. Click Setting button to set up timing schedule for auto control.
7. Click Auto button to make sure the relay channel step into auto control mode. The relay channel will be turned on/off automatically according to above schedule setting.
8. You can also click Override button to select option for switching to auto mode automatically.
Here is the quick start guide video for how to control 1-channel ProXR relay board with Relay Timer R1X.