Comm Tunnel is a FREE tool to connect two endpoints. It builds a tunnel between two endpoints. The endpoints can be any of serial port, TCP/IP server, TCP/IP client or UDP. The data received on one endpoint will be forward to anther endpoint. It displays data in text, hex and decimal format.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
.Net Framework 2.0
Build a tunnel between two endpoints
Support Serial Port, TCP/IP Server, TCP/IP Client and UDP
Displays data in Text, Hex and Decimal format
Enumerate all available serial port on computer
How to Use
- 1. Download CommTunnel.zip and unzip it.
- 2. Run CommTunnel.exe.
- 3. Click “Setting” button to set both Endpoints respectively.
- 4. Click “Start” button to connect two endpoints. The connection status will be shown in Log Window. The transferred data will also be shown in Log Window.
- 5. Click “Stop” button to disconnect two endpoints.
- Comm Tunnel will save the current status before it close. It will restore the status when it starts.
- Comm Tunnel can be added to Windows’ start menu. It can run automatically and start connection immediately after user login Windows.