Quick Timer R2X software is designed to set timer to control 2-channel relay boards automatically.
Here will show you how to control 2-channel ProXR relay board of National Control Devices with Quick Timer R2X.
1. Plug-in power for 2-channel ProXR relay board, and connect it to your computer through USB interface or Ethernet interface.
2. Download, install and run Quick Timer R2X software.
3. Click Configure button to open Configuration panel.
- Select Manufacturer – National Control Devices
- Select Device Type – ProXR
- Select connection interface
- Serial Port/USB for RS-232 and USB interface, select the right Port Name and Baud Rate 115200 for ProXR relay board
- Network for Ethernet interface, input IP address and Port 2101 for ProXR relay board
4. Click OK button on Configuration panel. You will see the connection information about the relay board is shown on the left side of status bar. In middle of the status bar, there is a flashing arrow. It indicates the ProXR relay board has been connected with Quick Timer R2X software.
5. It’s ready to control the relay board manually with Quick Timer R2X.
- Click Turn All On/Turn All Off button to control all 2 channels together.
- Or click On/Off switcher for each channel to control separately.
6. Click Setting button for each channel to set up Duration and Action for auto control.
7. Press Start All button to step into auto control mode for all 2 channels, or press Start button for each channel to control the relay separately.
Here is an example video. It shows how to set timer to control 2-channel ProXR relay board with Quick Timer R2X.