The relay boards include:
- ETH0621/ WIFI0621
Steps to control Robot Electronics’ relay boards with N-Button Pro/Lite software:
1. Connect the relay board with your computer through USB or network interface. Be sure the relay board is in the same network with your computer.
2. Download, install and run N-Button Pro or Lite software.
3. On N-Button Pro/Lite Manager panel, click Devices Manager-> New to select Manufacturer-> Robot Electronics and the Device Type for your relay board.
4. Select USB or Network to set up the connection for the relay board with N-Button.
5. Click Relay Button to Open Properties – Relay Button. Select Device, Control Action and Style for the control button.
6. Click OK on Properties – Relay Button panel and N-Button Pro/Lite Manager panel to finish the setting. You will see the control button on your desktop. Click the button to control the relay board on/off.
7. Repeat step 5-6 to add more Relay Buttons or Relay status for the relay board.
It’s easy to create control panel for relay board with N-Button Pro/Lite software.