1. Plug-in power for 8-channel ProXR relay board, and connect it with computer through USB interface(or Ethernet interface).
2. Download, install and run Quick Timer R8X.
3. Click Configure button to open Configuration panel.
- Select Manufacturer –> National Control Devices
- Select Device Type –> ProXR
- Select Serial Port/USB if you use USB interface, or select Network if you use Ethernet interface.
- Be sure to select the right Port Name, shown on the drop-list normally, and Baud Rate 115200 for ProXR relay board.
4. Click OK button on Configuration panel. You will see the basic information about the relay board is shown on the left side of status bar. In middle of the status bar, there is an flashing arrow. That means the ProXR relay board has been connected with Quick Timer R8X software.
5. It’s ready to control the relay board with Quick Timer R8X.
- Click Turn All On/Turn All Off button to control all 8 channels together.
- Or click On/Off switcher for each channel to control separately.
6. Click Setting button for each channel to set up the schedule for auto control.
Press Start All button to step into auto control mode for all 8 channels, or press Start button for each channel to control the relay separately.
Now, you can control NCD ProXR relay board with Quick Timer R8X with your favorite settings.