1. Plug-in power for 8-channel ProXR relay board, and connect it with computer through USB interface(or Ethernet interface).
2. Download, install and run Relay Timer R8X.
3. Click Configure button to open Configuration panel.
- Select Manufacturer –> National Control Devices
- Select Device Type –> ProXR
- Select Serial Port/USB if you use USB interface, or select Network if you use Ethernet interface.
- Be sure to select the right Port Name, shown on the drop-list normally, and Baud Rate 115200 for ProXR relay board.
4. Click OK button on Configuration panel. You will see the basic information about the relay board is shown on the left side of status bar. In middle of the status bar, there is an flashing arrow. That means the ProXR relay board has been connected with Relay Timer R8X software.
5. It’s ready to control the relay board with Relay Timer R8X.
- Click All On/All Off button to control all 8 channels together.
- Or click On/Off slider for each channel to manual control separately
6. Click Setting button for each channel to set up the schedule for auto control.
Be sure you have the Auto button pressed down to step into auto control mode. Otherwise, set up Override Manual for switching to auto mode automatically.
That’s how easy to control NCD ProXR relay board with Relay Timer R8X.