1. Connect WiFly module with your computer.
2. Download, install and run Comm Operator.
3. Open USB Serial Port connecting with the WiFly module , select Baud Rate (the default is 9600).
4. Set data format to Text and Carriage Return to 0A 0D.
5. Send “$$$” to enter command mode.
6. Send “get uart<CR>” to display the setting for the WiFly module.
7. Send “set uart baudrate 115200<CR>” to change baud rate as 115200.
8. Send “get uart<CR>” to display setting of the WiFly module again to make sure the baud rate is changed.
9. Send “save<CR>” to save the current setting.
10. Send “reboot<CR>” the reboot the WiFly module.
Since the baud rate of the WiFly module has been changed, you have to change the baud rate in Comm Operator to make sure the connection between the WiFly module and your computer is available.