Quick Timer series include Quick Timer R2X, Quick Timer R4X, Quick Timer R8X and Quick Timer R16X. They are programmable timer software to control relay boards of 2 relays, 4 relays, 8 relays and 16 relays.
Each relay can be turned on/off manual. It also can be controlled automatically according to the preset setting. Programmable setting can meet all kinds of your requirement.
Quick time setting and high resolution make them fit for lights control, science experiment, home automation, industry control, energy conservation and so on.
Here’s the example of controlling four lights with Quick Timer R4X.
- The clock counts down from 30 seconds.
- For Light 1, it is turned on 5 seconds and turned off 5 seconds within 30 seconds.
- For Light 2, it is turned off 5 seconds and turned on 5 seconds within 30 seconds.
- For Light 3, it is turned on at first 10 seconds and turned off for next 20 seconds.
- For Light 4, it is turned off at first 10 seconds and turned on for next 20 seconds.
- Connect the four lights to each relay on 4-channel relay board of National Control Devices.
- Connect the relay board with your computer by RS232 port, USB port or network.
- Download, install and launch Quick Timer R4X.
4. Click Configure button to select the right relay board and connection method.
- If the configuration is correct, the relays can be turned on/off manually by clicking the switch buttons.
- 5. Click setting button to add time setting for each relay.
Here is the setting for relay 1 connected with Light 1.
Here is the setting for relay 2 connected with Light 2.
Here is the setting for relay 3 connected with Light 3.
Here is the setting for relay 4 connected with Light 4.
6. Click Start All button to control the the relays and the lights automatically.
- At 10 seconds
- Here is the setting file QTR4X_Control_Light.tmr.
- Please download and load it to Quick Timer R4X directly.